Saturday, October 18, 2014

Seven of Swords - 7 Keys To A Successful New Plan


Seven has always been a special number to me, not a lucky number, as I am not superstitious. I think of the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit.

  • Wisdom
  • Understanding
  • Counsel
  • Fortitude
  • Knowledge
  • Piety
  • The Fear of the Lord

As an artist and a musician, I find it fascinating to think that there are 7 colours of the rainbow and there are 7 corresponding musical tones. Ancient astronomers long considered the number 7 as being symbolic of perfection.

The spiritual meaning of sevens and threes have to do with magical forces. There are also seven beautiful heavenly bodies in our universe.

  • Sun
  • Moon
  • Mars
  • Mercury
  • Jupiter
  • Venus
  • Saturn      

The Seven of Swords indicates a partial success, and relays the message that a new plan may be needed and applying mental energy toward a desired end. Diplomacy, tact and wit will enable one's ends, rather than strong armed tactics.

Today I found this great little on line book, that discusses the keys to success which I relate to so much, as I have found all these same ' keys ' listed to be such useful tools when  making a new plan, and I will certainly be making a deeper commitment to them now and in the coming days.

1. Commitment
2. An Open Mind.
3. Persistence
4. Flexibility
5. Faith
6.Thankfulness
7. Passion


Will Edwards online book, The Keys To Success, you can download for free. I think you will find it very insightful and inspiring.




3 comments:

Ellen said...

I like the number seven too. It is also a magical number in fairy tales and myths.
The seven keys to success is a great little book in its simplicity. Sometimes you have to read what you already knew to really get it

Unknown said...

Oh I agree Ellen. I guess we have to remind ourselves or be reminded of what we already know but forgot!

Neopagan Priestess said...

Those are definitely excellent things to keep in mind when working on a project. Hope you are finding that place from which success will grow :)