Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Did My First Online Tarot Reading Today!


O Bonny Portmore, I am sorry to see
Such a woeful destruction of your ornament tree
For it stood on your shore for many's the long day
Till the long boats from Antrim came to float it away.

O Bonny Portmore, you shine where you stand
And the more I think on you the more I think long
If I had you now as I had once before

All the Lords in Old England would not purchase Portmore.

All the birds in the forest they bitterly weep
Saying, "Where shall we shelter or where shall we sleep?"
For the Oak and the Ash, they are all cutten down
And the walls of bonny Portmore are all down to the ground.

O Bonny Portmore, you shine where you stand
And the more I think on you the more I think long
If I had you now as I had once before
All the Lords of Old England would not purchase Portmore.

I had my first reading online today. I was feeling very happy and excited! Sorry to say the offer of a free reading no longer is available, as I have had my first comment and had the pleasure of honouring that.

The cards never seize to amaze me. The more I read, the more I learn, and the more amazed I am. I love the oldest spread, the Celtic Cross. I have been so drawn to all things Celtic. It's like I feel in deep down in my roots!
Perhaps I was a Druid in another life, as they had such a love of trees, and believed them to be sacred. It may explain my deep affinity with  trees too.

I've was asked what kind of deck am I wanting to get next, and I said a Celtic Tarot deck. I found  an artist who has set my soul afire who designed this exquisitely illustrated deck with his beautiful Celtic art. His name is Courtney Davis. Simply for the art work alone is plenty enough reason for me to purchase this deck.That said, his dedication to his art work, and his remarkable life's journey, does not surpass his God given gift of his talent and creativity. These cards below a just a mere glimpse of his prolific art work he has created.


No comments: