Wednesday, August 17, 2016

King of Wands - Is He Justin Trudeau?





Whenever I see this card, the King of Wands, I think of it as representing my ideal counter part, my life partner, soul mate and closest companion, because I identify with the Queen of Wands.

I think for everyone it is the most natural human longing to desire a heart and soul partner. This partner comes in many forms, in life and even in death. Some of us have lost our partners to death or some other kind of separation, and we don't envision the possibility of ever finding or replacing that person, which can't really ever be done anyway, but we continue to carry those we love ever so close, deep within the heart of our are hearts and they are with us always. Our relationship with them never dies.

Whatever our situation we have to come to accept in order to live our life to the fullest.

The King of Wands is embodied in the mythic figure King Theseus of Athens. This card represents an individual of action and a creative, entrepreneurial visionary who is a true leader, with a infectious personality and fiery enthusiasm. The King represents influence tempered with maturity, knowledge and wisdom.

When I think about the description of the King of Wands, Justin Trudeau comes to mind, or maybe I'm thinking of Prince Charming, but I'm certain there are many who would disagree with my comparison!




2 comments:

Ellen said...

I would prefer a King of Pentacles to balance out my own personality.:)

Unknown said...

You often hear that opposites attract, but I've found that not to be true.