Sunday, September 13, 2015

Six of Pentacles - The Sparrows Don't Worry They Sing


This is the perfect card for me to have drawn today, as it reminds me to be grateful for all that I have, and to focus on the blessings and mercies that have been so freely given to me. The more of a gratitude list I have, the more harmony and happiness I can draw into my heart, and into my life, even when things get rough. It is especially during these lean times, I am reminded to have courage, faith and trust  to know that if the little sparrows don't worry about what they are going to wear or eat, and they are loved and cared for, surely I can do the same, as the sparrows don't worry, they sing, and I'd much rather sing than worry.

Sparrows Don't Worry They Sing

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks Catherine to remind me to sing a few songs in my gratitude journal!!

Unknown said...

I have good friends who have a Buggie and are keeping two Finches for friends who are on holiday. I mind my friends children and the birds, so I spend a lot of time with them speaking the language of "bird"! :) They sure are so sweet and always lift my spirits.