Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Worm Moon and Hecate






Tonight this Worm Moon illuminates and reveals. We meet the ancient underworld goddess Hecate, ruler of the moon, magic and enchantment. She is the image of the mysterious watery depths of the unconscious. The Moon goddess augers confusion, fluctuation, and uncertainty.

Learning to draw on the force of fierce femininity, I claim my power using my voice, stand up for my myself, deepening my spiritual practice and bring the skeletons out of the closet.

The Moon is all about emotion and the Worm Moon helps me to get in touch with the deep spiritual parts of myself that need processing. It has a purifying effect, like taking a magical bath. I burn sage, meditate on my journey and trust in the process

I made myself a hot cup of Chai tea and count my blessings that I'm so grateful for today and everyday.



No comments: