This is a good time to get our lives in alignment, and here is my interpretation. It strengthens my faith giving me a deep sense of affirming clarity. I hope you will find meaning strength in this interpretation.
Venus rules the Roman goddess of love and is symbolic of The Empress, the Great Mother, who is beautiful and bountiful suggesting luxury and abundance. We are reminded without this Great Mother within us, we can bring nothing to fruition.
Jupiter, the planet of expansion represents the Wheel of Fortune, meaning fortune, power, movement, sudden change and reminding us of the cyclical nature of life. Jupiter also connected with the Hierophant, the Higher mind, philosophy, and the wise teacher, that reflects an individual vision of the spirit.
Saturn the planet of time, age, decay, death, finance and also represents the goddess of fertility, Aphrodite. The Devil is the Major Arcana card associated with Capricorn, the goat, representing emotional, spiritual and physical bondage. Saturn serves as a model of discipline structure and commitment. It reminds us to work hard and reap the rewards, and to know we can be released from bondage and know freedom through love.
Mars the Roman god of war rules the Major Arcana card, The Tower, which signifies radical transformation.
Here's the down low, from the Old Farmer's Almanac about the alignment of the planets, using the moon as your guide, so you can witness this rainbow of of planets and brilliant stars.
- Starting with Venus in the southwestern sky, go left and a bit higher and you’ll see the blue star Spica.
- Continue left and slightly upward to the brilliant white Jupiter, the highest point of the rainbow. (It’s not quite as bright as Venus.)
- Go farther left and a bit lower from Jupiter to the bright orange Antares.
- Continue left and the next bright star is the colorless Saturn, which is actually a bit higher than Antares, spoiling the perfect rainbow arc. (Saturn is dimmer than the other three planets. Antares twinkles, while Saturn shines with a steadier golden light.)
- Now continue left and lower from Saturn to finish up with the very brilliant orange Mars, near the horizon in the southeastern sky, shining brighter than Jupiter.
Follow the Moon as a GuideFrom August 14 to August 23, the Moon passes all four planets in the evening sky, one after the other, following the same path!
- From August 14 to 16, the Moon passes Venus and moves toward Jupiter.
- On August 17, the bright object nearest the Moon is Jupiter.
- The First Quarter Moon falls in the early morning hours of August 18.
- Around August 18/19, the waxing Moon passes red super giant star Antares.
- From August 20 to 22 look for the Moon to come very very close to planet Saturn.
- Finally, on August 23, 2018, the Moon is right next to brilliant red planet Mars. The two pair up all night from dusk to dawn.
Post a Comment