Friday, June 9, 2017

Six of Wands - You've Got A Friend






 I couldn't have ever reached my successes or achieved my goals without the help of my friends. Regardless of what form this help comes, in big or little kindnesses from others it can be monumental, no matter how seemingly small or insignificant. This love, support and encouragement should never be underestimated or taken for granted because it can change our lives.

 It's certainly changed mine in too many ways to count, and I am so grateful for my friends and even for those who are not friends because they too have taught me so much about life and love.

Recently I had my 64th Birthday, and was given a surprise party, something that I've never had before in my life. I was completely overwhelmed by the kindness and generousity shown to me, and it will be one of the most memorable Birthdays ever.

 I can say that the kindness of others has changed my life, in that I'm so grateful, because it has deepened my humanity, it makes me want to be a better person and to continue to pay it all forward in whatever way possible.

There couldn't be a better card to draw today than the Six of Wands. Wands represent Creativity, Fire and growth all enveloped in self-confidence and progress.

In the Six of Wands, we see Jason who has finally achieved the goal of finding The Golden Fleece, but he could never have accomplished this difficult spiritual pursuit without the love, support, and encouragment from his friends that enabled him to fulfill his creative vision quest.




2 comments:

Ellen said...

A well meant but belated Happy Birthday my dear Catherine. It is good to hear you have such an amazing tribe of loved ones. You absolutely deserve it.

Unknown said...

Thank you Ellen <3 I count my blessings and never want to take them for granted.
XOXO