Thursday, January 21, 2016

Three of Pentacles - Creative Collaboration



I did a personal reading for myself covering the next six months. My question concerned what was ahead for me in the 2016. Well I'm not surprised it's all about the Pentacles, representing the material plane, signifying concerns over the physical body, home, and material possessions. It's true, I need to get myself back into shape, and I will be getting some get work done to my house. I also need some serious bucks and a new to me used vehicle, that I really have my eye on, need and want real bad.

The Three of Pentacles I drew today, along with my personal reading indicates collaboration, finding insight, being communicative, and sharing intellectual ideas with another. I have been involved doing just this over the past couple of weeks., and I am about to continue to creatively collaborate with another person on a special kind of project over the next few months or more, which are both very excited and enthusiastic about.

I feel like I've finally found my niche. Just as the Three of Pentacles reflects, the first stages have been completed, and now we are ready for the next phase. There is hard work and difficulty ahead, but it is cause for celebration, and hopefully our efforts will lead to a very rewarding outcome.




No comments: